How to Fix System Restore and Recover Your System
When System Restore fails, and you’re left floundering for a solution, don’t worry! One of the methods we have listed will coax System Restore back to life on a Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 PC. Just remember:
- Try an alternative System Restore point.
- Run System Restore from Safe Mode.
- Configure your disk space usage.
- Use Reset, Refresh, or Repair to revive your system files.
- Double-check whether Windows creates System Restore points when it should.
- Create regular system backups.