How to clean the CPU fan of my laptop?

Cleaning your laptop's fan requires opening up your device. I do not recommend opening up your laptop if you do not have enough experience on taking apart and building up pc devices. One wrong move may completely break your device having you ending up paying bigger for a repair or worse buying a new laptop. Also you may end up voiding your laptop's warrranty. Go to your nearest PC service center and have it cleaned up. It will only cost you $3-5 I think. But if you are confident on your mechanical skills then you may search up your PC's brand and model in google or youtube and I'm sure there is a video tutorial out there on how to take your device apart and clean the fan.


Source from Euask: http://www.euask.com/topic/5283-How-to-clean-a-CPU-fan-of-my-laptop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Use Wise Data Recovery to Recover Deleted Files

Wise Registry Cleaner v11.1.4

Welcome to 2021